
Today is Valentines Day! My mom always gives us some gifts on valentines Day. One of the gifts she gave me was a hot chocolate mug that you could write on with chalk. It is "sweet". She also gave me some candy. My brother came yesterday to celebrate his 16th birthday! So he stayed here today too. Also today I had my basketball game. "IT SUCKED"!!!!! I didn't make one basket. And we lost by 2 points. If I would have made a baket than it would have been tied, then we would have to go into overtime, then we could of won! But that didn't happen. Well, HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
Why did you do pictures of flowers? I want my mom to make me a blog. She said she would when it's not so crazy. I can't wait. You're lucky you have one. I will let you know when mine is up and running. K?
ReplyDelete