Saturday, February 7, 2009

Basketball Game..........And Movie


Today I had my basketball game. I did not make any baskets, but I did get 3 rebounds, and I stole the ball twice. My team did an awesome job, the score at the end was 32 to 14, we beat them! The coach was constantly putting me in the game because he really wanted me to make a basket. But I didn't. Before the game we had pictures. First we had are individual pictures, then we had are team pictures. I don't know if I blinked or not............. I don't think I did. After the game dallin brought snacks, and that is awesome because I was starving. Tonight we are going to see the Pink Panther 2! I am going to see it with C.j. Sorry for these random pictures.

1 comment:

  1. You did great at the game, Nick. Hope you like the movie!

    ReplyDelete