Saturday, February 21, 2009

Injured Leg


On Friday I injured my leg at school. At first I just thought it was just a scrape. But that day after school it started to swell, and there were a lot of bruises around it. So I rapped it in the Bandage and then put some ice on it and it still started to swell. Then Saturday morning I looked at it, and it had scabbed over, and it was still swollen. Then Saturday night I put some more ice on it and it was still swollen. So my mom said that if it is still swollen by Sunday or Monday she is going to take me to the doctor.


I injured it at school because somebody tripped me. (it doesn't seem that hurtful, but it was)

1 comment:

  1. dear nick,
    I am sad that you got an injured leg

    I hope that it feels better!!!!!


    -hailey

    ReplyDelete