Last week I had basketball Camp. It was really fun. The first day was the worst because I was trying to get used to it! Also I was in the group with 7-12 graders! And I felt SMALL!!!!!!! Some of the 12 graders were 6'5"!!! The next day was better. We had a speed contest. (lightning, etc) And I beat all the 12 graders and my friend won! ( I got 3rd ) The next day we had a 3 pointer challenge and I won in my group of 8! But then in the finals I lost bad! After the camp my ankle started to hurt! It still hurts to this day! I think I sprained it! It was a great camp and I want to do it again next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm glad you had fun and I'm glad you enjoyed it more after the first day!!!
ReplyDelete