Sunday, June 14, 2009

DOG!!!!!!!




A couple of days ago I asked my mom for a dog! We have had a dog before but we sold it because I was allergic to it! I wanted to give a dog another try! So after begging and begging, my mom finally called a lady in St. george to get one! The one we got is a maltipoo! It is a mix between a maltese and a poodle! It is small and only 10 weeks old! He can live for 15 years and get to 10 pounds! There were 5 dogs in the litter. 3 girls and 2 boys. My mom and dad wanted a boy so we asked the lady about their personalities. She said one is really hyper and one is a little bit shy. My mom and dad wanted the shy one because our old dog was the hyper one and we did not like it. So we got the shy one! He is really fun to play with and will let you hold him in you lap!

1 comment:

  1. We might've gotten VERY lucky with this little puppy huh Nick?! He is one GOOD puppy!:)

    ReplyDelete