Saturday, January 16, 2010

Basketball Games Galore


Over the past week I have had 4 basketball games. 2 out of the 4 were great! And the other 2 out of 4 were horrible, and I mean HORRIBLE, let's just say we didn't win:( So just a recap, last week I had a city game at 9:00 am and a Deacon's ball (churchball) game at 4:00 pm. The city game wasn't that bad because I scored 5 baskets, got A LOT of rebounds, and some assists here and there. But we lost. :( Ending score 36-24. Deacon's Ball was great because I swished a 3 pointer, got some rebounds, and made some assists! And we won!! Ending score 26-13! So now for this week, dah dah dah, for the most horror of all......city game did NOT go so well..... let's just say we got creamed...CREAMED!!!!!!! Alright so now for some good news, we won our deacon's Ball game with an ending score of 21-12!!!! WAAAAHHHHOOOO!!! That brought a tear to my eye!! Hahahaha:)

No comments:

Post a Comment