Yesterday I went indoor skydiving! It was so much fun. First you had to watch a 5 min video, about all the hand signals and what your position should be. Then you got geared up and you were off. We all had to take turns, and my mom was brave enough to go first. The instructor is there in the tube with you to make sure you don't fly up (the tube is 50 feet or higher). You got 2 turns and on the 2nd turn he took you up about 30 feet. It was cool because after we all got 2 turns the instructor put on a little show for us. He did AMAZING tricks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree that this was so much fun!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome. What a brave family you have!
ReplyDeleteWow!! That sounds like a ton of fun! Lucky!!
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like so much fun!!! I loved doing it too!!
ReplyDelete